Monday, November 12, 2007

Not so delicious right now!

Don't get me wrong, I love del.icio.us. I've been an avid user for quite a while now, and that just so happens to be part of my problem. I'm a digital pack rat!

Girding my loins for the last few weeks of my first semester in grad school, I decided it would be a good idea to edit my delicious book marks by adding a module number tag, in addition to the course tag and theorist, etc. tags the entries already have.

Oh dear. Of my 2295 (!) items, I have 11 pages worth of delicious bookmarks just for my ISD course. And each one belongs to at least one module. And yet, it will be so much easier for me to look up items if I'm reviewing a particular module of work.

Then again, I have my wiki, which is broken down by module. And I have a wonderful del.icio.us widget embedded in each section of each theorist for each module.

On second thought I really don't need to add more tags. I just need to keep researching and reading and tagging and reading and tagging and ... You get the idea.

No comments: