Monday, December 10, 2007

Reflections and Submission

"Submission" in more ways than one.

I've let the whole project ferment in a dark basement for a week. I'm happy with the lesson, pretty much, but I've done and redone the L.O. until I'm blue in the face. I'm heartily tired of it, and I'm afraid it shows...I got a little silly with what I'm going to upload in a few minutes.

I started out serious, talking/walking through changing fonts, changing alignment, and so forth, and it all sounded so stilted and dry. So, the leprechauns got to me and I have created something to catch the viewers attention at the beginning of the lesson; supposedly the interchange between a teacher and a student.

It's not very good, but I'm just beyond being able to do any more with it. I'm still not entirely certain I've done the assignment correctly, but will just have to deal with it if I've missed the boat.

Thus, "submission." I'm submitting to my own tiredness as well as submitting my Journal and my Learning Object. Saint Isidore? Any help you can offer will be appreciated.


No comments: